Audio Visual Services at Silberman

Who do I contact to reserve Audio Visual Equipment for my Classroom?

Audio Visual Support does regular checks in the classroom throughout the semester. However, if you need specific equipment for the classroom (i.e. a VCR or DVD player) you must submit a request via the helpdesk. If you have any questions about placing a request please call audio visual services directly at 212-772-7670.

All Audio Visual Services should be requested through email at It is important to list the name of the event, contact information for the person in charge of coordinating the event, the room number (you must confirm that the room is reserved in advance), and a description of the type of technology you need supported. If you have a special project that will require video recording or editing, please specify all the information in the helpdesk ticket you submit.